"Unobtainium Crystals. Found in the mine or bought with Robux. Used to purchase cool swag and support the game."
Unobtainium can be found at 50m or deeper, even in the Underworld. Instead of receiving some sort of ore, you receive uC, which is Unobtainium Crystal, the premium currency also featured in Miner's Haven. It has been seen at 49m once but very unlikely chance of that to happen
Unobtainium will reward 1 to 3 uC and is found often enough to upgrade your Base Stations without having to purchase extra with R$ (Robux).
Note: It's important to understand (to be correct) that uC is only referring to the currency and Unotainium is only referring to the ore.
The currency either obtained from mining Unobtainium or purchased with R$ is usable on:
- Base Stations: 563 uC
- Personal Tunnel: 300 uC
- Emblem: 100 uC (Unobtainable/Broken)
- Instant Marketplace Refresh: 20 uC
- Shout: 90 uC
- In real life, there is no actual ore called Unobtainium. Unobtainium is only a term which can mean exceedingly rare, unrealistically expensive, unusual or completely theoretical, usually referring to some perfect material which unfortunately doesn't exist.
- The highest amount in one purchase w/ R$ is 5,000 Unobtainium Crystals for 1,700 R$. Doing this also gives 50 uC to everyone else in the server.
- The Unobtainium emblem is unable to be purchased for an unknown reason.