Please do not spam about finding Ambrosia in the comments of this page!
Ambrosia is the rarest ore in the game. The spawn rate was confirmed by Berezaa as 1/1000000 equivalent to 0.0001%. The mine is around 1.5 million total blocks, thus averaging 1 per mine.
- Ambrosia (Greek: ἀμβροσία), meaning Immortality, is a food (or drink) that can only be consumed by the Greek Gods.
- Ambrosia fruit salad is believed to originate from the US.
- Mine at a depth of 3m. The higher you are, the easier it is to mine stone, and very few other ores spawn at this layer. This is the highest you can go while still being able to mine the ores above you.
- Mining at a depth of 3m also allows you to see Ambrosia more clearly than that of a dark area, due to the decrease in Ambrosia's light.
- Always mine in straight lines. This way, each block mined creates 8 more blocks, which takes the odds down to 1 in 125,000.
- Caves are also helpful. Each cave may generate between around 200 and over 2,000 blocks, which is great for improving your chances. Caves have an approximately 1/4,000 chance to spawn when moving in a line, but appear more commonly at lower depths. However, the trade-off in speed with decreasing depth means that layer 3 is most efficient. Since 8 blocks are generated for each block mined, a cave will spawn approximately every 500 blocks, and caves are usually at or over these 500 blocks. The scarcity is lowered to 1/111,111.
- It's best to use a Moonstone pickaxe since it has the lowest delaytime of 0.07 seconds. To obtain Ambrosia, 9,999 seconds (2h 46.65m) of mining through stone in ideal conditions will most likely find Ambrosia at some time.
- It is also recommended to get a VIP server to mine Ambrosia so only you can find it. Although some players trade it for giant amounts of extremely valuable ores, it's almost impossible to find someone that can afford it or wants to buy it.
- Berezaa may have said that Ambrosia has a one in a million chance of spawning along with emphasizing its rarity was meant to overwhelm and discourage players. Remember that you have a good chance of finding it if you play Azure Mines for 1-2 hours a day because within that time you can mine a lot of blocks and if you mine that many blocks each day, you can find Ambrosia before you know it.
If you witness any successful Ambrosia trades, feel free to post them here.
- 2500 Silver, 2000 Iron, 150 Opal, 1200 Copper, 50 Azure and 50 Serendibite = 1 Ambrosia.
- 25 Twitchite, 50 Baryte, 15 Azure and 5 Kappa = 1 Ambrosia.
- 1 Baryte ,95 Kappa, 150 Azure, 1000 Garnet = 1 Ambrosia.
- 1 illuminunium = 1 Ambrosia.
- 777 Twitchite, 6M Stone,Pumpkinite = 1 Ambrosia
- Ambrosia is featured in Miner's Haven.
- Ambrosia surprisingly doesn't take that long to mine at all, only around 5 seconds or less, regardless of your depth and pickaxe.
- One single Ambrosia is enough to level up from Newbie to Legend, which is the average rank.
- The emblem is considerably the hardest achievement in the game.
- Many people trade Ambrosia for Garnet as it's technically slightly harder to obtain.
- On 1/24/2017, several players (including Lazer1785) were suspected of duping Ambrosia and other ores. The suspected players were then moved to a secret database where all their duped ore was withdrawn from their inventory.
- Ambrosia is said to be a food eaten by Greek Gods. Its also know to be a fruit salad. The color pallet of Ambrosia seems to be similar to that of the salad.